- Summerland comes into tonight’s game looking to extend their win streak to 9.
- Steam goaltender Matt Huber was beaten by the Border Bruins’ Shayne Pluto 6:07 into the second period of Sunday afternoon’s 5-2 Steam victory. It’s the first time Huber’s allowed a goal since the second period of an October 16th game against the Kamloops Storm
- The goose-egg streak lasted 231 minutes, 25 seconds and spanned 5 appearances and 36 days.
- On their current 8 game winning streak, Summerland has outscored their opponents 30-8, bringing their goal differential to +28 for the year.
- The Steam debuted new addition Josh Pilon in the two games this past weekend. Pilon recorded 5 points (0G+5A) in his first 2 games and saw time on the top line and on the powerplay.
- Pilon played on a line with Paulsen Lautard and Jack Mills in his first two games. The trio combined for 14 points in the 2 games on the weekend to pace the Steam to 2 victories.
- Mills enters Tuesday night with a 4 game point streak in tact. The 20 year old native of Delta, BC has recorded 10 points in his past 6 games.
- Riley Pettitt enters Tuesday with a 10 game point streak in tact. In that time, Pettitt’s recorded 3 goals and 10 assists for 13 points in those 10 games.
- The North Okanagan Knights come in after being shut out on Saturday night to the tune of 3-0 in Kelowna.
- The Knights picked up a win on Friday night, 5-3 over the Grand Forks Border Bruins thanks to a Graeme Watkins hat trick.
Puck drop tonight goes at 7:30 at the Summerland Arena. If you can’t join us at the rink, join us on the web! oel, Mike and myself will go live at 7:15 for pre-game ahead of a 7:30 start!